+5999 843-2612

FAQ - Work

1. My company is dealing with a lot of cash deposits, can insure myself against theft?

Yes, we have a special Money in Transit insurance that covers you against loss of money due to robbery or theft while transit from the insured premises and the bank and/or vice versa. 

This policy can also be extended to insure money secured in a locked safe at the premises of the insured.

2. I own an construction company and I am always worried about accidents, can I insure myself against this?

Yes, this insurance is called Public Liability insurance and covers you in the event someone sues you for negligence, which can occur, for instance, if someone falls on your property..

3. My business is located in an area that is always running the risk of getting flooded. Is there an insurance against natural disaster like this?

An more extended Property insurance covers the physical location of the business (even if it is rented or leased) and its contents from things like fire, burglary, hurricane, flood and earthquakes.

So when signing up make sure that this is included in your insurance!

4. I am the sole provider for my family, can I insure myself if I have an accidents and can’t work?

Yes, you can protect yourself and your family by taking an Personal Accident insurance. This policy provides compensation in the event of injuries, disability or death caused only by accidents.

This insurance is different from life insurance and medical or health insurance. The compensation under a Personal Accident policy is based on the capital sum insured which again is based on your annual income. In case of disability a percentage of the capital sum insured is paid out as compensation based on the extent of the disability.

In case of death, the full capital sum insured is paid out to the family beneficiary.